Hi
I am Laxman Kumar Mishra from Bihar. I have hobbies to write Script of Indain Movies and I have different types of Script according to Bhojpuri,Hindi and South India Movies.I want to establish as a Film Writter in Indian Entertainment field and want to prove myself.
Now this time i have different types of Script as Mentioned below:
Balli----The Powerful man---Action Movie
Its a Story of fight and struggle of two brothers Fight for his right.One is Cruel and another is gentlemen.This movie has a scope of Romance and action both.
Ek Mobile Do Sim----Comedy and Love Story
Its a Story of Two CBI officer try to capture violence leader of the city and make the city clean and safe from Criminals. In this there is a scope of love story Full Comedy. In this movie there is One Actress and two actor falling in love each another and it seems as a love traingle movie.and in last it would be a marriage of forth person.
Mein Hoon hero No-1-----Action Movie :---
Its a Story of Child who want to be a actor in Hindi Cinema leave the home and reach Mumbai. When he face criminals in city he decide to join a gang and establish a gang to clean the terror from city. In this movie there is a more scope of romance and love.
Anybody wants to give me a break then contact me at this point:
e-mail:laxman.yara.kumar@gmail.com
Phone: 9971367253
I am Laxman Kumar Mishra from Bihar. I have hobbies to write Script of Indain Movies and I have different types of Script according to Bhojpuri,Hindi and South India Movies.I want to establish as a Film Writter in Indian Entertainment field and want to prove myself.
Now this time i have different types of Script as Mentioned below:
Balli----The Powerful man---Action Movie
Its a Story of fight and struggle of two brothers Fight for his right.One is Cruel and another is gentlemen.This movie has a scope of Romance and action both.
Ek Mobile Do Sim----Comedy and Love Story
Its a Story of Two CBI officer try to capture violence leader of the city and make the city clean and safe from Criminals. In this there is a scope of love story Full Comedy. In this movie there is One Actress and two actor falling in love each another and it seems as a love traingle movie.and in last it would be a marriage of forth person.
Mein Hoon hero No-1-----Action Movie :---
Its a Story of Child who want to be a actor in Hindi Cinema leave the home and reach Mumbai. When he face criminals in city he decide to join a gang and establish a gang to clean the terror from city. In this movie there is a more scope of romance and love.
Anybody wants to give me a break then contact me at this point:
e-mail:laxman.yara.kumar@gmail.com
Phone: 9971367253
No comments:
Post a Comment